I adore my furkids. They’re not a substitute for human kids, I never wanted any of those.
I’m owned by two JRs,
two four six (!!! God help me) cats and 6 fish… they are an absolute joy, and an absolute pain in the arse at the same time.
I also have what I like to refer to as “the other half”… truth to be told he is “the better half”. He’s far from perfect – but he’s perfect for me. He is also just about the opposite of me. Where I will go old school Bible (an eye for an eye), he’s more a “turn the other cheek” person… much to my annoyance.
I blog about “crap”. I like the word crap. Crap to me doesn’t actually mean “crap”, it just means something that’s not important in “the big picture”… and when it comes to it, I don’t think anything happening in my life is important in the big picture… so anything can basically be catagorised under crap.
If you’re not interested in crap, but instead seek meaningful and thoughful posts – you’ve come to the wrong place. If you mind swearing – you’ve come to the wrong place. If you like to see cute pics of kitties and doggies – you’ve come to the right place. And if you like to read about a woman complaining about crap – you’ve come to the right place. 😉
10 completely useless facts about me:
- I bite my nails. This doesn’t make me a nervous wreck, but it is indeed a disgusting habit.
- I love wearing glasses. I used to have loads of different pairs, but my eldest JR chewed most of them to pieces. I now make do with the handful I got left.
- I love reading. Any book will do. However, as I get completely absorbed in a book, I read very rarely now. A sacrifice to make a relationship function. Instead we watch films together.
- I have cat-tail envy. Oh how I wish I had a fabulous furry tail – one I could swosh about if angry, bush up if agressive, and curl up with if snoozing. Next life I want to come back as my own cat.
- I can’t cook. This isn’t to say I won’t cook, oh I’ll happily slap something up in the kitchen, but generally it results in some inedible slop that cannot even be fed to the dogs (this says a lot – I’ve seen them eat “snacks” out the littertray!). Luckily the other half is a brilliant cook (having been both a baker and a chef) and I feast very well indeed.
- I love chocolate. Love it – love it – love it. Dark choclate, milk chocolate, with our without nuts and various other goodies… it’s all good with me… apart from white chocolate. Whoever came up with that dreadful thing should be punished.
- I poke fun of crappy advertisements on the telly.
- My attention span is generally short… Most things grab my attention, but then my mind will wander else where and whatever I was doing will be forgotten for something new (lets see how long I can keep this blog thing going… my bet is 2 months)
- I never wanted kids, and yet I mourn the child I never had. (I do however have two grandkids, incase you get a little confused if I’m blogging about kids clothes)
- I smoke. A lot. I love smoking, and still wish I could quit. When the day comes and I no longer enjoy it, it will hopefully be easier.