But if the below really was my bedroom… would I actually be able to sleep, or just marvel at it’s beauty? 🙂
The above is my entry to My Dream Bedroom… and isn’t it simply a dream? And here’s what it’s made up of:
- The view!!! Well, this is priceless… and if anyone finds one without a price tag, please get in touch. 😉
- A white room… any old white paint will do. The great thing about “brilliant white” is that you never have to search for a matching colour if you run out – just pop by a local shop, or even a large supermarket and they’ll have tins of it cheap as chips!
- The bed… (and I have to admit, this was the closest thing I could find to what I got. I love my bed. It’s the bed I always wanted, and I got it 7 years ago. Gone through a few matresses, but the bed’s still going strong.) a bargain at £199 for a kingsize!
- A chandelier… (and again – I got one in my bedroom! No-where near as fancy as this one… just a simple lightbulb, with cream cast iron and a few glass drops) coming in at £168. So gorgeous though… but unless you actually got the bedroom shown above, it might be a little much… but how ace would it be in a dining room? Ooooooo.
- A large free standing mirror… so stunning it makes my heart ache. And the price isn’t too bad either, at £175 including delivery.
- A beautiful chest of drawers… ah – imagine having furniture without worrying about pets ruining it!!! But for those that doesn’t have norty four-legged ones, this could be yours for £270.
- A fancy suitcase for throws at the end of the bed… yes, this truly is a fantasy bedroom – as the suitcase is worth more than our car! Hahahahaha. But if you got £1182 to spare this baby can be in your bedroom.
- I simply love the rustic looking bedside table for £177, and so handy to stick glasses (and I mean those for the eyes) into at night… I’ve lost count on how many my eldest dog’s chewed up.
- And in my fantasy, my dogs won’t be taking up the whole bed – instead they’ll snooze in their very own dog bed! This is of course never gonna happened… even if the bedroom materialised, chances are it would be me having to sleep in the dog bed, as there would be more room there than in the proper bed (I can’t understand how the dogs can take up so much space – they’re JRs! Somehow they become the size of St Bernard as soon as they jump into bed). Best sit down for the prices though… starting at £543! And goodness knows what sort of shipping would come on top of that.
- A beautiful cherry blossom wreath, which was at sale for £6, but sadly sold out… but that just gives an excellent excuse to make my own!
- And how fab is the bedside table lamp? Really loving the rustic look of it, and it can be all yours for £80.
- The simple pink cushions are perfect, not just for the bedroom, but scattered on the sofa too… and a bargain at £7.99.
- And talking of cushions, the fab knitted neutral coloured cushions are on sale for £10!
- And just incase it gets a little chilly, a pink throw is added to the suitcase, and again this can be snapped up on sale for £20.60.
- And last, but not least, an uber-cute milk churn vase for some fresh flowers, the one shown is for sale at £35, but they also have larger ones, and glass ones.
No curtains! I’d want to see the sky going to sleep, and waking up. No rugs, as I love the clean and fresh look of the room with just the white floor… although I think I would invest in some fluffy slippers!
And of course, being my dream bedroom, the house would be big enough to have a seperate room for wardrobes. 😀