As the title says – if money was no object – then I’d be wearing the above whilst walking the dogs! 😀
Isn’t is just perfect? I love everything above – absolutely love it… it’s so me. But of course, money is an object… and to have a specific summers-day dog walking outfit isn’t really an option… 😀
Instead – this is what I actually look like walking the dogs:
But, back to my dream dog-walking outfit, which consist of:
- A gorgeous cream lace dress from Topshop – so girly and summery! Which is why in reality this could never be a specific dog walking dress… can you imagine what it would look like after having been walkies with two bouncy and muddy Jack Russels?
- A beautiful watch from The Watch Hut – and I can assure you it wouldn’t just be used for dog walking. Beautiful enough for a night out, but still having that down-to-earth-look perfect for walking the dogs. 😀
- Practical boots from Deichmann – well, if you’re walking the dogs you need something practical… and these look like they will survive both mud and cow poo! Hahahaha.
- A stunning cream lace parasol from Blissful Gifts Bridal – how pretty can it get? Clearly very pretty! I got this thing for lace parasols… I keep drooling over them online, but never taking the plunge actually getting one. 2 dogs and 4 cats – it would be shredded within 10 minutes… but a girl can dream.
- Fab handbag from Debenhams – I’m not much of a handbag-girl… but I love this one. Cross-over bag, so no worries about it falling off anywhere, and I love that it’s simple, yet quite stylish. Perfect for sticking a pocket camera, ciggies and a chocolate in!
- Cool sunglasses from John Lewis – in my ideal dog-walking fantasy I don’t need prescription sunglasses – and these are spot on to match the rest of the outfit. I’d be the best dressed person walking their dogs – ever!
- And this lovely rustic necklace from Energy Muse – yes, this simple necklace would finish off the outfit to perfection for me. 😀
This is my entry for the fab “Outfit of the Day” giveaway hosted over at The MAD Blog Awards, thanks to The Watch Hut. Super-fun to enter – and there’s still plenty of time left! Ends 11th of July, UK entries.
Aaaaaaand – I’m so chuffed, big thank you to both The MAD Blog Awards and The Watch Hut – if it wasn’t for the giveaway I would never have discovered Polyvore! I love it!!! It’s a like a tidy Pinterest. Hahahaha. Only one problem… it could get addictive… very addictive indeed. Am doing my very best to stay away from it… my bet is I’ll be able to stay away for a week… if I cannot be found after that – I’m over at Polyvore. 🙂